Win Tickets to Ed Sheeran Concert.
Brisbane, 21st March 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions which govern the Competition include these General Terms and Conditions and any instructions relating to the Competition displayed on the SB Lending Facebook Page and the websites of SB Group.
2. SB Lending has the absolute discretion to refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the following Entry Restrictions; An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of SB Lending are not eligible to enter. Information supplied by entrants must be verified before eligible to enter prize draw. Entrants do not need to take up the services of SB Lending to be eligible. Entrants must be Queensland residents and at least 18 years of age. One entry per eligible entrant will be accepted to the prize draw. All current SB Lending clients are automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. Competition period commences 8:00am 01 September 2017 inclusive to 5pm 31 November 2017 EST. SB Lending may end the competition with no notice given.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must enter in accordance with the entry form available on the SB Lending Facebook page or the SB Lending website (sblending.com.au). The Entry must be received during the Competition Period in accordance with the Maximum Number of Entries – 1 entry per person.
6. Prize is 2 x General Admission/Standing Ticket to the Brisbane Ed Sheeran Concert; Wednesday 21st of March 2018; Suncorp Stadium Brisbane. RRP of Prize is $654. SB Lending will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. The Prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize. The prize is for entry on specified date, location and venue and is not transferable. Once prize is claimed SB Lending is not responsible to replace or re-issue prize if lost or stolen. SB Lending is not responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
7. SB Lending will collect and use your personal information for the purposes of the competition. In addition your personal information may be stored and shared within the SB Group including; SB Life, SB Wealth and Sammut Bulow Accountants. On collection of prize, winner is to have photo taken for the use of the SB Group marketing and/or promotional use. The prize winners name and photo may be shared at the discretion of SB Lending and within the SB Group.